- Define and manage the field agents who will be using the Mobile App.
- Manage agents directly within TMX-SD or integrate with an existing application with agent representation.
- Manage mobile devices to ensure device authentication, data security and integrity.
- Create daily journey plans for field agents by defining routes.
- Define transit times between various locations to trigger notifications and alerts.
- Supervise in-flight journey plans at any time of the day.
- Create orders right at the customer site. App suggests item quantities based on previous ordering trends.
- Check item inventory levels at the warehouse before taking orders.
- Apply promotion discounts to orders.
- Transmit orders instantaneously to back-office systems.
- Generate order receipts and capture customer signature.
Deliveries, Returns, and Spot Selling
- Record deliveries – full or partial – of goods ordered previously.
- Record return of items that were delivered previously.
- Sell and deliver on the spot to a customer by recording a sale and delivery transaction in one go.
- Define sales targets for field agents – revenue or units sold.
- Define productivity targets for agents.
- Monitor agent performance through multiple reports and insightful dashboards.