Agent journey plans
- Follow a journey plan to visit a pre-defined sequence to retail stores during a working day.
- Location of an agent is captured by geo-tracking and made visible in real-time to a supervisor.
- Create orders with one or more items right at the customer site. App can suggest item quantities based on previous ordering trends.
- Check item inventory levels at the warehouse before taking orders.
- Apply any scheme and promotion discounts to orders.
- Transmit orders instantaneously to a distributor’s back-office system.
- Generate cash memos and capture customer signature.
Deliveries, Returns, and Spot selling
- Record a delivery – full or partial – of goods ordered previously by a shop.
- Record a return of items by a shop that were delivered previously.
- Sell and deliver on the spot at a customer site by recording a sale and delivery transaction in one go.
- Payments can be collected from shops in the form of Cash or bank cheques.
- Payments can be collected against each order.
- Signature of shop representative can be captured.
Marketing and Merchandising
- Create and manage Planograms.
- Track assets assigned to a customer by a distributor by scanning asset barcodes.
- Record customer feedback and complaints.
- Obtain competitor information.
- Conduct surveys.